Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thank you everyone for all the e-cards, messages, and gifts! It made me feel special. Birthdays are one of the only days I feel I can get away with anything and not feel super guilty *grins* What an eventful weekend! On Saturday I had lunch with my parents at a yummy japanese restaurant. It's one of those hole-in-the-wall places with to die for sushi! :) Later that night we group of us went out to San Francisco and at a wonderful Peruvian restaurant. I might have to add that to one of my top 5 fav. foods. Afterwards saw fireworks and it was the most amazing fireworks show I've ever seen. Sunday was another day of eating! YUM! I went to 2 BBQs. (prolly not going to do that again cuz I kind of overdid it and felt a little sick by the end of the day but the food was well worth it!)

Other things that happened this week:

- I went to bible study and FELL ALSEEP. They shouldn't feed you and then put you in a 45 minute meditation/relaxation period AND have pillows available and expect us to stay awake. It's just asking for a nap!

- I did more packing. My room is starting to smell like cardboard from all the boxes :oP I'm a few steps closer to being done! My whole apartment is almost furnished. I still need a coffee table, computer desk, and a bookshelf. Anyone know of ppl giving away these things? Let me know! :o)