Friday, December 02, 2005

Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is just around the corner. Where did this year go?? Thanksgiving was really nice. We had the typical tradition turkey with a flair of Chinese dishes :) Yum yum! Right after we stuffed ourselves, Jeff and I hopped into the car and drove down to Southern California. The drive was there was really nice. We saw friends and went to the overpriced, extremely crowded happiest place on earth. That's right, Disneyland. The whole weekend was a lot of fun up until we headed back home. Traffic was horrific and it took us 9 hours to get back. Boooo...

Anyway, this week was a bit tough. The first night it rained I didn't bring an umbrella so I ended up looking like a drowned rat by the time I got home. And then this morning I was walking to the train station this morning and realized that I left my wallet at home. *doh!* So I had to drive all the way back and then deal with the lovely traffic on the way there which made me an hour late to work. *sigh* It was a good way to test my patience and my sanity.

I want ice cream.

Anywhos, Happy Friday everyone!