Monday, April 26, 2010

 I've noticed a few weeks ago that most of my pants were getting a little snug, so I went and got a BeBand. It's basically a huge elastic band that holds up your unbuttoned pants. It's supposed to be a good transition when someone is too small to wear maternity pants and has outgrown pre-pregnancy pants. Why did I not get one of these before? I could of used one every time I'd go to Fresh Choice or Sweet Tomatoes. Baby or no baby. :) Seriously, I'm keeping this thing post-pregnancy. Greatest. Invention. Ever.

In addition to getting a BeBand, we've ordered a pregnancy pillow called a "Snoogle." It's probably the most ridiculous looking pillow I've ever seen but pregnant woman swear by it, so hopefully it'll help with the comfort of sleeping on my side. But really, knowing me, I'll probably pull something trying to get in it. =P

I've also been sleeping 10-12 hours a night on top of multiple naps throughout the day. Sometimes I feel like I outsleep the cat! I never thought getting too much sleep would be a bad thing, but I can't go out and do anything without dozing off. There are also some days when I'm too tired to get up and eat, but if I wait too long I get nauseous. The combination of feeling drugged and feeling sick is a little poopy. :(  I just have to remind myself that all this is due to a healthy, growing baby.

Oh, the joys of pregnancy... :)