Monday, May 23, 2005

I had one of those nights again. The "my brain won't shut up" nights. As a result, I only had 3 measly hours of sleep last night with the theme song of "Alvin and the Chipmunks" running over and over in my head. (yeah, just a tad bit annoying) I feel like the biggest crankster on the planet right now. I even tried drinking warm milk (which is the nastiest smelling thing ever and probably the dumbest thing to do since I'm a milk reject (aka lactose intolerant) and I ended up with a major stomach ache.

So during all my tossing and turning, I look over to see my cat sleeping soundly and was extremely irratated with the fact that she could sleep and I couldn't. So being the mature one that I am, I kept waking her up about every 10 minutes or so. I think she hates me now. Needless to say, the both of us were yawning our brains out this morning.