Thursday, May 12, 2005

One thing I love about San Francisco is that there is always somewhere to go on your lunch break. I decided to stop by a cute boutique called "Jeremys" and found myself surrounded by extremely expensive designer clothing and shoes. After torturing myself by looking at the price tags, I decided that I should probably leave before buying something that would make a dent in my bank account. *sigh*...

When I got back I realized that I had major garlic breath (from a sandwich I had earlier. I swear, they put like 3-4 cloves of garlic in it! It was yummy) so I was asking around for mints. Co-worker #1 gave me a "fun size" packet of Bottlecaps. It really didn't do much but I can't pass candy up like that! So Coworker #2 started making fun of me for being "unhealthy" for eating candy. I stood up and looked over the cubicle wall just in time to see him stuff his face with a handful of potato chips. It was GREAT! haha. Calling me unhealthy... HA! That was my laugh for the day :)