Sunday, August 29, 2010


The month of August has been a busy one! We had a handful of visitors stay with us over the last few weeks. My brother and sister came to visit, Jeff's friend also came out for the weekend, and Jeff's dad, step-mom and stepbrother were just here this past week. Having visitors means lots of site-seeing and eating out. Two things I love. I don't have any pics from when my brother and sister were here... I know, I'm lame. But I have a few to share from Jeff's family (photos courtesy of Jeff's dad). :)  

16th St. Mall, Downtown Denver

Jeff and me walking down 16th St. Mall in Downtown Denver

Coors Field
Jeff's dad and stepbrother
Poudre Canyon

The Coopers @ Poudre Canyon
Jeff standing near one of the major rapids
Jeff's dad and Cathy at Horsetooth Reservoir
Pearl St. in Boulder
Starting tomorrow, Jeff will have to go back to work and it'll be back to real life *boo*.  We have 6 weeks left to prepare for the baby and I don't have a single "nesting" bone in my body. Hopefully it'll kick in as time grows closer.