Saturday, September 04, 2010

As you can see from the comparison pic, the baby has grown a lot! Only 5 more weeks left!

How Far Along: 35 weeks
 
Total Weight Gain : A lot...

Maternity Clothes: Whatever I can find that still fits. Bottoms are all maternity and I'm scrounging for tops that aren't too short. I can't wait for the weather to cool so that I can just throw on some sweats and a baggy sweatshirt!

Stretch Marks: none, but I noticed some bursted blood vessels on the left side of my belly. :-/

Best Moment this Week :  I've had a burst of energy -- enough to go walking 3-4 times this week!

Movement :  Lots of rolling around and hiccuping. 

Food Cravings : Not so much this week.


Labor Signs :  Braxon Hicks are getting much more intense. Every time I contract, I can feel my uterus pushing against my rib cage and down near my pelvic area.  It makes it hard to breathe. It's quite uncomfortable.

Belly Button Innie or Outtie : Innie :)

What are You Looking Forward to this Week : The weather cooling... :) I'm getting tired of these 90-degree days!