Thursday, April 28, 2005

Last September I took a trip to Taiwan and lost my rose stone necklace in the rain. Two hours later we returned to the same area and amongst all the crazy cars avoiding to hit the thousands of people bustling in the street, I spotted a little pink stone on the wet ground. It turned out that it was my necklace and I was happily reunited with it.

Fast foward to today...

I was walking to work yesterday and when I got near South Park, I noticed that my charm had fallen off my chain. *sniff sniff* I spent my lunch hour wandering up and down Brannan and 3rd steet hoping that I could find my little silver charm. No such luck. I decided to give up for the day, concluding that I would never see it again. I was walking to work this morning in the drizzling rain thinking," oh great, RAIN... no chance of finding it now". When I was approaching my building, I looked down and lo and behold there it was... my little silver charm. HOW COOL IS THAT!? The rain gods must love me :)