Monday, April 18, 2005

My bank account is suffering. (or more like I'm suffering because of my bank account) I told myself that I wouldn't go shopping Friday. The next morning my friend calls and wants to go to the Gilroy Outlets. (okay, at this point I'm thinking that I can go shopping without buying something. No problem. I've done it before so I can do it again) So we not only go to the Gilroy Outlets but we "conviently" stop by Santana Row and Valley Fair on the way back. (you're probably thinking that I caved in a bought something. Yeah, you're right... Okay OKAY so I bought a "few" things! Why do stores have to have so many cute things?! So last night I sat down to balance my checkbook and realized that this is my third weekend that I've gone shopping this month. I think I might be turning into a shopaholic... *gasp* I've gone to the other side!